Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

XXX rated

Sitting at the XXX in Buduburam. Best spaghetti evah. Little Sister is amazing, all of the children are beautiful. In the middle of nowhere, Ghana, we can write a blog post. Technology is wonderful, especially when it is used to keep my Ghanaian Coca Cola cold.

The connection here is sketchy, but we are here safely and enjoying every minute. Yes, I said every minute.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures.

Tracy said...

You always make me teary! She is just beautiful. I'm so happy that she's finally officially yours!!! Wow. Hope the rest of this trip you'll never forget goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

This way cool! I hope everything goes well from here on out. Can't wait to see pictures.

Lois said...

Woohoo! I'm so so happy for Precious to finally meet her parents. I'll talk to you soon :)

PLANET HANSEN said...

I'm so glad you finally get to see your little girl! I can only imagine how happy she ( and you and Jaime) are. I'm glad you get to go and see, smell and taste Ghana :) We can't wait to see pics and hear your experience....

Steve and Narda said...

Nothing like a Coca Cola from the XXX. The heat and humity make that cold liquid refreshment unmatched.

So glad to hear you are doing well and the the I 600 was filed.