Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dear Mr. Groundhog

You, Sir, are a LIAR! You owe me 6 weeks of Spring. Even if you start now, you cannot possibly make it up to me in time. In lieu of my missing days I will take an extra 6 weeks of fall, to be deducted from the next winter in Utah, whether or not I am present to accept it. Oh, and I've been asking around and you might want to go into hiding again. You're not a very popular guy right now. In the event of snow on or near my birthday in a couple of weeks, I will hunt you down myself and my family will enjoy a fine stew. Then I will make myself a pair of slippers from your deceitful little hide. I mean it. If you don't believe me, ask the Garage Mice.

Sincerely, Me

No comments: