Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Update on William (read the post below this one first!)

The latest update on William and the supplies that are needed: (this is from the nurse who will be going to Ghana and training the staff at Luckhyill to continue his care)

"My main concern now is the actual wound supplies. I know people have been donating money. That is SO great! We'll use anything we get to buy the cases of supplies we need. Lois should be calling me to update me about how much money we have. Please encourage more donations! If people are uncomfortable donating money, please tell them to order the Kerlix and Telfa pads that Jessica has linked on her blog, some can be purchased for as little as $1.00. They can send them directly to my house. I can't even begin to explain how many bandages he is going to need for me to really make some progress with those wounds. Any extra money that is donated will be put toward buying him extra food to fatten him up!

I'm SO overwhelmed by the outpouring of support. God is moving people to help this little boy that is on the other side of the globe. That is a true miracle."

If anyone wants to donate or order the bandages, please email me or leave a comment and I will give you the addresses you need. THANK YOU!

No comments: