Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

We Can Always Learn From the Scriptures

I have been reading in Proverbs and Psalms a lot lately. I enjoy the simple messages and beautiful praises found in those books. I am not sure whether I came upon this scripture tonight because I have met so many fools with big mouths lately, or because I have been one myself.
Proverbs 17:28 says "Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." (KJV)
Then, I followed the references and found another gem in Job 13:5 "O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom." Yes, the exclamation point is there in the original scripture.

Amen.

No comments: