Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Attention Crazies (AKA Runners)

I must admit that I have NEVER felt that mythical Runner's High that all of you talk about. Running just makes me tired and nauseous and reminds me exactly how old and abused my knees really are. I used to run, but I never did really enjoy it and now my body does not allow such foolishness. But I know a LOT of people who run, enjoy it, and do it regularly. Yeah, I do think you're all crazy but to each his own. I love you anyway. Especially if you want to run in the Sole 2 Soul Run  in Declo, Idaho on Labor Day weekend. This family was in the adoption process with us but they are one of the unfortunate families who lost a lot of money, time and tears and never were able to bring their children home. You already know that I feel strongly about adoption, and this is a wonderful way to show your support while you get some exercise. If you register, let me know! If enough of you sign up I might dust off my running shoes and join you. Well, maybe for the 50-yard dash. If you don't run, you can be a sponsor and I am sure they can use plenty of volunteers too!

No comments: