Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to School (yeah, late again)













So, the boys all went back to school the day after J and I came home from Ghana. Grades 1, 3 and 5. Yes, Bugs is almost my size. Wait until you see the football pictures! Toad has already used his big brown eyes on his teacher and Dawg is excited that he is in a different class than his best friend (for the first time) so now they can "totally compete all year long." They begged me not to take their pictures this year, which I ignored just like last year. Apparently the poses I choose are "dorky." So I let them pose themselves, with a promise from all that they would do something normal. Now you see what I deal with on a daily basis. This IS their normal.

P.S. The Toad would like you to know that his pants are zipped in the pictures, the part that covers the zipper just "goes all funky" sometimes.

No comments: