Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Friday, September 18, 2009

Learning Patience

AND NOT BY CHOICE!!

Today the difference between 30 days and 30 business days is glaringly obvious. No word from Ghana, no plans to bring Little Sister home except the ones in my mind. Today I feel very very deserted and very very tired. Just wrung out and incapable of dealing with anything but the basics. Yes, I know I should spend some time on my knees pleading with the One who can make it right, but if we're being real today I don't wanna do it! Trying to contact anyone who may have answers has been fruitless, and I'm so ornery that even the dog doesn't want to be around me. Yes, I would like some cheese to go with my whine. And make it snappy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you whine all you want. the basics are good enough. the other stuff can wait and unfortunately it will.

Adrienne said...

You're amazing if you're only whinning. I would be screaming and about ready to blow a gasket. Perhaps that's why it is your turn and not mine yet. :) I have a lot more patience to learn. Prayers for you and your family!