Our 5-Ring Circus

Our 5-Ring Circus

Scooter, Quab and Bugs

Scooter, Quab and Bugs
Serving the Princesses since 2004

Tiana and Goose

Tiana and Goose
They really need all of those big brothers...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Featured Child

Click over to the Love Without Boundaries blog to learn a little bit more about my little friend in China. If there were a way, he would already be mine. He is featured today! You can also see a number of other children who are waiting for families, and read about the work that LWB does all over China. It is SO hard for me to encourage people to consider adopting him, when my heart is selfish, but will you please take a second and maybe your heart will be touched as mine has been. And I will forever be the Auntie who spoils him rotten, okay? It's a tough job but I have years of experience!

1 comment:

FullPlateMom said...

I found your little friend today, still on the Waiting Child list. He is someone's son, I just know it!!! He is being advocated for by an agency with a long history in China. I can give anyone the agency info if they email you. This little guy is truly a LOVE!!!